Top 5 Reasons French Lick Resort is Your Concert Go-To
1. More than a concert venue | French Lick Resort isn’t your typical concert arena. Not only do we host our concerts in the resort’s largest event space, our seating and concert experience is intimate and unique. No need to get lost in the shuffle of a large stadium, enjoy a variety of concerts here throughout the year in a welcoming setting
2. Complimentary parking | All parking at the resort is free—and you won’t need your car until you leave for home! We have complimentary transportation services 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Variety of genres | Every year we bring a range of talent to our concert series’. This winter/spring, we welcome modern and classic country with Maddie & Tae, Connie Smith, Marty Stuart, Jamey Johnson and we finish the series with jazz, funk and soul with Kool & The Gang. Our Winter/Spring concert series doesn’t end there! We’ll have several more fabulous artists perform throughout the rest of the year.
4. Close to home | We’re conveniently located in Southern Indiana—an easy drive from Indianapolis and Louisville.
5. Pre and post-concert plans | At French Lick Resort, there is something everyone can enjoy. Between a selection of dining venues, activities, shopping outlets and breath-taking historic sights to delight in, we have your concert day (or weekend) covered. The fun doesn’t have to stop once the concert is over! Get your game on at French Lick Casino, conveniently connected to French Lick Springs Hotel. Enjoy live weekend entertainment while you play to win big jackpots on slot machines or a progressive jackpot at our table games. Then, grab a late-night bite at our newest dining venue—Casino Park Grill.
| Classic Country legends Marty Stuart and Connie Smith hit the stage in our next concert |
Friday, March 17 to kick off our Country Music Weekend.
|Jamey Johnson rounds out our Country|
Music Weekend on Saturday, March 18
with his honky-tonk sound.
| Kool & The Gang ends our Winter/Spring Concert series with their incredible blend|
of jazz, funk and sound on Saturday, April 29.
Visit frenchlick.com to purchase tickets.