Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Buzz about the Pete Dye Course at French Lick

Early Media Reviews on Pete Dye Course at French Lick are in...

“Together, the courses form the perfect combination of old and new”, Gary D’Amato – LINKS Magazine.

“In his home state of Indiana, Pete Dye has re-established the resort’s once grand reputation”, Len Ziehm – Chicago District Golfer

“The design is already being compared to Dye’s very best, which means the nation’s very best”, Larry Olmsted – USAToday.com

“It’s no doubt one of the most anticipated new openings in America and for good reason”, Brandon Tucker – Worldgolf.com

“To play the French Lick Resorts Donald Ross-designed course is to enter a 140-acre time capsule, where you will find yourself on the most intimate possible terms with Ross and his design principles”, Dave Shedloski – Golf World.

“I was blessed with the opportunity to see the Dye Course and I am confident that this course is one of Dye’s best inland courses. I have played all of his courses at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits and I do feel that the Dye Course is as scenic and challenging as those fantastic facilities”, Dan Rusnak – golfchicago.com.

“I enjoyed my stay at West Baden Springs Hotel. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back because the town is full of wonderful, hospitable people”, Matt Ginella – Golf Digest.